Saturday, December 14, 2013

Picmas Part Two!

Hello everybody! This is WAY late (as in part three should/will hopefully go up tomorrow), but I wanted to get it up now. As you're probably well aware, it is cold and finals-ey around here right now, which means that I have been sick and busy this past week. I didn't have the time or energy to put into editing picmas pictures, but I was quite quite ill yesterday and am now feeling a lot better today (I think it was that final get everything out of your system kind of sick) after lots of sleep and water. I even ventured out in the snow, which I don't really tend to do. So, better late than never, right? Here's Picmas Part Two!
Went with Danielle to this museum out in the middle of sketchy town for her class.

Although I didn't go see this band (don't even know who they are), walked past and look my name!
This actually happened on the 6th, but since I was sick on the 8th... Dumpling skin crisps with Danielle! 
I really love my rain boots! 
It was snowy! (Not as much as today though).

No comments:

Post a Comment