Wednesday, December 18, 2013

They Take Good Care of Us

One of the best things I've heard about little universities is that they do a lot for their students. I didn't have a final today, so when I finally crawled out of bed (around 12), I decided to head over to the Macaulay building with friends. They're having a day devoted to de-stressing all the wound-up overachievers in Macaulay. We've got puppies to play with, food to eat, massages to get, and wifi that works really well!

I have written too much lately so this post will be mostly pictures.
This is what happens when finals start costing you your mind.

My friends Lena and Sam, who are STILL doing work - even though we're here to relax

People working, enjoying Starbucks, and chatting in the lounge

Cynthia poses in front of the tea and food provided by the
Macaulay Administration and the Macaulay Psychology Club

So much food. So much tea. So nice to be taken care of.

This puppy was named Lucky - he was so friendly and does tricks!!

THERE WAS A PUG. I LOVE PUGS.

This is not me getting a massage, but this massage was the best thing to ever happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment