Friday, December 6, 2013

Picmas Part One!

So there's this thing that vloggers do called Vlogmas, which is basically where they make a video every day in December leading up to Christmas. Anyone who will know me, will know I hate Christmas before my birthday (December 17th, hehe), but since I do take a lot of pictures, I thought I'd do this just for something cute. I'll be taking pictures everyday, and then every five days posting the past five days' worth in one go. They may be pretty random, but that's OK, it's just for fun and a way so that you can see what I'm up to this December.

traveling from derby to manchester by train; saw my cousins

walking around manchester; did a bit of shopping & eating

this was the plane from birmingham to dublin; then went back to jfk

wasn't feeling all too great but did get to study a bit for poli-sci

had lunch with my dad at potbelly on park avenue; yummy yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment