Saturday, December 21, 2013

Picmas Part Four! FOUR DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!


Hello all! If you're reading this, I have finished my finals for my third semester of university! That means that I can breathe. If you still have a final on Monday, or multiple ones, then just take some deep breaths, drink warm drinks, and keep your head down until then. This week was stressful and not stressful. I had my birthday on Tuesday, and it was awful and snowy, but I got to see my family and went to the Chobani store in Soho, and got presents. Despite having two finals on my birthday, I still managed to enjoy myself and am very glad about that. I think that's my take away from this semester. Even when things are super stressful and there seems like there is no end in sight, there will be something - anything - that you can take away and be like, yeah, that was good. One of the things from this semester as a whole that was great, despite how stressful and not too fun a lot of it was, was that I made new friends! Some of whom I was able to become very close with, and I am definitely thankful for that. Now that the sappy is all out, let's get to Picmas Part Four:

Breakfast for dinner is a tradition here at Brookdale that must be upheld. 
Birthday! Even though it was gross and snowy, and I had two finals, I still managed to enjoy myself.
Had a take home final that took me all day, but finished the night off with some ice cream to make it all better!
Had to go uptown, and walked very briefly into Central Park.
Cabbage patches stay hardy even with the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment