Monday, December 16, 2013

Picmas Part Three!

Maybe it's just the Christmas do-gooder feel that has already settled in the air here in New York, what with all the twinkly Christmas lights and trees that are impossible to miss on the streets, but apparently there are actually good people in this world! Yesterday, I had to attend a Macaulay event with other sophomores to present our seminar projects. My group and I headed out bright and early, grabbed some Dunkin Donuts, and at some point before getting onto the 1 train, I dropped my wallet. I had quite a bit of a panic about it - understandably - and called my parents to have them cancel my debit card. However, once they did get in touch with the bank, it was only to get the notice that someone had found my wallet and had called to cancel the card already. Wow. That meant that somebody had picked it up. That meant that somebody hadn't just taken it and tried to get my money out. I had to stay at the event for almost three hours, antsy as I waited to be able to head back to 23rd street and scope out who had my wallet! Luckily, I got in touch with the man who had picked it up and was able to meet to get my wallet. Everything in it. Nothing taken. Solid. There are good people in this world, apparently; and, with that, let's get on with Picmas!

Painted my nails with this gorgeous mint colour! I'll paint them one more time, more festively, before Christmas.
Did my laundry. What does the fox say?
This picture is another that I took days before, but I was gross sick on Friday.
SNOW! (Ew) Also Santa Con and Secret Santa!
The Macaulay building was done up all nice and festive, and I just took a picture of the stairs.

1 comment: