Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pinkberry Reward!

I'm just stopping in before I go sleep to say that I finally got myself to Pinkberry (there's one super close to Brookdale on 25th Street and 3rd Avenue) for my reward-frozen yogurt. If you remember, I made a promise to myself to go get frozen yogurt if I posted three weeks in a row and I've done more than that now, so I finally had time to go and I did. I had mango and pomegranate with honey almond granola and honey. Yum! My last class of the day was cancelled so I was able to take the time to go get my fro-yo, and it was so worth it!

I also just wanted to say that I received a comment on my last post, and I just wanted to let the anon know (if you are floating around still) that I will be back later this week to respond fully! But my first piece of advice is to breathe because Flagship sounds intimidating to get into, but I'm sure you'll be fine! I don't have much time right now to respond and I really want to be answer your questions to the best and full extent of my ability.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! I understand how busy you must be, so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete