Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Registration!

Registration is probably the most exciting thing that will happen on the first day back to school from Spring Break. When you enter the Honors Lounge, you see students working furiously on their laptops, trying to plan the perfect schedule. Once in a while you will hear an exclamation from an individual with a late registration time complaining about a MHC class being filled because MHC classes are a hot commodity during registration. Most other classes have a specific day and time they meet, but MHC is pretty much all over the place so if you don't get the class you want, then you will have to work out another schedule that fits around that one class.

As for me, I've already registered for all the classes I want to take! But it seems that I am a tad bit over the credit limit. So instead of stressing about which course to register, I have to drop a course. I guess I can always take PoliSci as a junior...and be surrounded by freshmen. That should be quite an interesting class.

No comments:

Post a Comment