Saturday, April 16, 2011

Stuck in the dorms

While some may have the luxury of going away for Spring Break, I'm stuck in New York...at the dorms. I was on my way back from Psych when it started pouring and the wind was whipping my hair back and forth. It was not pleasant no matter what Willow Smith says. Due to the weather and the laziness that comes with it, I decided to postpone going back home for a day. Now I'm in my room alone and the dorms don't feel welcoming anymore. Almost everyone has left for home, leaving about three people on my floor, two of which were watching basketball in the lounge before and have long disappeared into their rooms. I can actually hear doors quivering against the frame because some windows were left open. That noise combined with the empty halls makes for a great horror movie backdrop. So I'm just going to slide into bed with my laptop to keep me company and my giant teddy bear to keep me safe.

The moral of this story? Don't stay at the dorms during breaks UNLESS you have a friend to keep you company!

No comments:

Post a Comment