Tuesday, April 12, 2011

rain, rain GO AWAY!

mother nature and I are not on good terms right now! I am sick of this silly rain. seriously. yesterday was such a tease!

after having a wonderful weekend, this last week before break is not what I want to be doing! my friend lexi was in town from RIT for a wedding we had to go to on sunday so we spent saturday meandering around downtown (like we always do) -- she's a photo major and she got some beautiful shots -- and then time for the opera & dinner with the famjam + boyfriend for dad's birthday so that was lots of fun. sunday we took the train down to dc and then got a ride to virginia for an old camp counselor's wedding...lots of drink, food, and dancing to be had. I was a happy camper.

yesterday I half enjoyed the sun (train home + class + work) but got to walk across the park twice which was lovely, and today was just crummy. since I (think I) suffer from seasonal affectation disorder, I was in a bad mood all day even though one of my classes was cancelled and another one let out super early.

heading to queens to meet the parents for dinner tonight...nothing says "pick me up" like a dinner with them. now how to get to the subway without an umbrella....

No comments:

Post a Comment