Tuesday, April 5, 2011

is it nap time yet?

it feels like this week has gone so quickly...and then I realize that's it only tuesday. not that it's a problem (I actually feel like weeks FLY by these days, I'm keeping myself so occupied), it's just that I think I'm tired. luckily I'm not getting sick...that would be bad.

have I mentioned how excited I am for spring break? the past two weeks were wonderful and silly, but there was still work to do and anxiety for weeks to come and things to do. I am so excited to sit on my butt, bake, celebrate my birthday, and give myself a week off from life (except that I'll still be going to work, but that's not a big deal, I love where I work).

so tonight brings a little more work: some nutrition reading, working on a presentation for english, and reading for psych (which can really be postponed until tomorrow if necessary). not too terrible, BUT I was hoping to start writing an art history paper that's due next week because I have a wedding in virginia to go to on sunday, but I'm having a bit of a hard time coming up with a thesis & I have to wait until thursday to meet with my TA, so that's not happening. it's all good, I'll write it on friday.

and, as much as I'd like to take a nap, I have to hit the gym...I've been promising myself that I would run 9-12 miles a week (I usually run 3 miles a session) and go to yoga 1-2 times a week for the few months before the miami trip/summer break. I'll do it, but begrudgingly. meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment