Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not much new

I think I've finally settled into the swing of this semester, my front-heavy weekly schedule and all.

Yesterday I had my first solo assignment for Legal Aid. I went to two alleged crime scenes to see if there were any security cameras that would A) have captured the scenes and B) still have records. There weren't. Oh, the exciting life of an investigator intern!

Otherwise... classes continue to be fairly engaging. Women and the Law seems to be picking up, now, we're starting to actually discuss cases, handing in our first case briefs today. The Beckett seminar is good stuff, this week we're doing Endgame, which is desperately funny, or funnily desperate, or something. Also had to read a couple critical essays on it, which were perhaps a bit reaching in some conclusions but provide interesting perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment