Saturday, February 27, 2010

All this snow is crazy - I know I've only been at Hunter for 4 semesters now, but in that time we've never closed for anything unplanned, and now we've had two snow days in a month! It worked pretty well for me yesterday because I got to skip an 8 a.m. chemistry lecture, but I was already up anyway since Hunter didn't cancel until 7 a.m., and I was kind of bummed about not getting my chem lecture, I've taken quite a liking to the subject.

On the bright side, it gave me that much more time to start studying for mid-terms, which for me are clustered around the end of next week. Because I'm only taking 4 classes though, and one of them is CHC which has no tests, I don't have a bad crunch of exams which is great. Being able to concentrate on the classes I do have has really been making a difference this semester.

OK, back to the books...

No comments:

Post a Comment