Sunday, May 29, 2011

Junior year successfully accomplished!

Finals week is over, and with it marks me somehow stumbling through three years of college - phew! Even with summer class starting in just a few days that does feel like a relief. And as my boyfriend and I were leaving Hunter for the last time this semester, we ran into a poster with our faces on it - and several other students', it should be noted - from our Goldwater win. A little poking around on the CUNY website led my to discover that we are now apparently "notable people," - http://www.cuny.org/about/people/students1.html - which I think is kind of funny considering that a few months ago CUNY had no idea we existed. Despite that blatant publicity stunt aspect of it though, at least they're nice pictures.

Happy summer every one!

- Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment