Sunday, May 15, 2011

Writing two papers that are driving me insane...

I think the last time I blogged was sometime in January, when I spoke about winter break, how the semester went and how I was looking forward to this semester. However, this semester has been crazy for me and I have had little time or energy to devote to things other than my five classes and demanding internship. Now, however, I am back on the bandwagon (as they say) ready to do extra-curricular activities for the summer and thereafter.

This semester I was still interning the education department at the Rubin Museum of Art and leading tours for school groups and learning all about the role of museum education within society. The internship has taught me that I may be interested in arts advocacy on in some sort of policy that can make art accessible to all groups within society including minorities and those without money. However, I am still highly undecided and confused as to what I want to do with my life...

I have to get back to my papers for now but I will be back later in the week. As the title to my entry says, they are driving me insane at the moment...but I 'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment