Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I can see the light

It's so weird that I am two tests (and 1/2 a paper) away from summer vacation. I've been sleeping very little, but so far things have really been going my way this week. I've been reunited with some old friends, and actually made a few new ones while camping out in the 10th floor dorm. I also got my 1st choice internship at the New York Historical Society. I'm very excited to learn more about marketing, develop existing skills while promoting the museum before it re-opens and collecting opportunities fund money. Between this and a trip to Israel, summer is going to be great.

Finals aren't bad either. My Non-fiction film in-class paper has yet to be graded, but I enjoyed writing it and am confident in my interpretation. My first multiple choice test is tomorrow afternoon for Psych 170. Human Sexuality is a great class, and I wouldn't take this blog break from studying if I didn't think I was well prepared.

No, I don't mean that kind of light! I'm walking on sunshine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment