Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hola

Well I hope everyone is doing well.

I am well into the new semester, which probably means I shouldn't call it the "new" semester.

So I am well into the semester and I have to say I am glad to be back. It has been nice to see friends and to have a sense of independence again. Apparently washing dishes and folding laundry makes a lasting impact on my psyche.

This is going to be one of those semesters where I can't let anything slip by. If I don't read chapters and do homework by the due date, and keep up with class, I will probably drown in my workload. But that's alright! Because I'm pretty determined to keep up. If I can wash my own dishes and do my own laundry, I can balance a full time job, a part time job, and a full course load at an honors college. See the way that works?

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment