Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Other Side of Hell

I guess hell is made hellish by what a person perceives of as a scarring, uncomfortable experience. Such as a concentrated span of seven days where just everything seems to have deadlines. Next week is my first true hell week, where I have multiple reports, the opportunity fund application, a genetics quiz, and DAT studying coming up. Compared to last semester, where I once had a nightmarish 5 full midterms(Orgo 2,Biochem, Music, Marine Geology, Orgo Lab) in the span of 8 days ( and to other individuals who are taking heavier classes and loads,while juggling other schedules), this is not hell, its just a challenge. And that's how I am going to approach this- a challenge that might seem hard to overcome, but in the end, will prove to be a breeze. Hopefully the grades of course will translate to a challenge successfully overcome.

Anywhoo, I just realized that more and more of my coursework is now online or on the computer in comparison to my previous courses, which were more paper based. With all my DAT studying and test on the computer, essentially all my textbooks( saved $!!), my notes for all my classes ( I have finally really begun to type faster than I write), and work for lab now on the computer, I really hope my eyes don't bug out anytime soon like they did to Grampa Simpson when Lisa gave him that weird extract to make him less grumpy. Especially after yesterday, when I had to sit in front of a computer for 6 hours to process oyster data. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment