Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter break is speeding along, and I can't say I'm sorry. It's one of the perils of being an obsessive student that I never know what to do with myself when I'm not on school or overworked in some other way, and even if I do know what to do with myself I tend to feel unproductive. This of course is coupled with a strong desire to "have time to breath already!" throughout the semester. Alas.

I've been keeping my mind pretty busy and feeding my academia addiction though. My boyfriend and I have taken to settling on the couch with TED talks or The Great Courses DVDs, which is a great way to learn about topics we don't really get study in school; recently we've been on an education reform binge. And today we drove up to Yale to visit the boyfriend's cousin, a freshman there, and attend a lecture on viral coat proteins there which was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment