Monday, January 17, 2011

Ah frustration; as seems to happen leading up to any semester, I'm struck by the urge to start changing my classes around. And at least once during every break I strongly consider changing my major, adding further temptation to drop, add, and otherwise mess with my planned classes. That has always gone badly in the past though, so this spring I was determined to stick with my plan, and then I got closed out of one that I need to take for my major! This of course means I'll be taking it over the summer, my first summer (or winter) class ever, and means that I have to deviate from my plan and figure out what to fill that spot in my schedule with. Luckily, my stats professor from last fall runs a stats TA/tutoring practicum and had invited me to take it, and though I turned the offer down at first I'm hoping that it still stands. Oh well, as long as I manage to squeeze in all the necessary things in time to actually graduate with a degree it should all be fine.

- Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment