Sunday, May 3, 2015

Boys, Thin Mints, Cherry Blossoms

Dear Macblog readers,

There is a boy I've seen around the dorms and he is super cute. Like, we even have a serious fling going on in which sometimes we make eye contact for split seconds, but then one of us always leaves. It's really heating up, but I'm also like, maybe we should move to the next level and find out each other's names. Only time will tell how this will go!!
This weekend I finished the Hunter-Bellevue School of Nursing yearbook. In a reckless play with fate, the history of our school and important memories for the entire class, I submitted it at 11:58 when it was due at 11:59 pm. The yearbook was difficult, tedious, and really really stressful, but I had editors working on it and it ended up not being so bad. However, I do not covet the Editor-in-Chief of a Yearbook position AT ALL. Then again, I did get to ensure good pictures of me went in. lol.
I stayed at the dorms this weekend, a rare event, but I am trying to live out my last days in the dorms by doing exciting things and going places! I've never studied in central park, so I went to a picnic with nursing friends, ate thin mints and strolled among cherry blossoms. I'm glad I decided to because I have been chasing these blossoms for the past two weeks (couldn't go to botanical gardens OR randall's island events) and then they found me! They were in full bloom and it was beautiful!
I didn't actually do any studying, which is pretty problematic for my last 20% nursing test. Not too sure how that's going to pan out...but then again my instagram has more flowers now, so maybe it was 50-50 success?
I went to the Dean's Dinner at her house for seniors! I recommend it for all MHC seniors, even if you haven't met the Dean or talked much with her (I hadn't) it was nice to reflect on our experience and have a forum to share our thoughts and accomplishments, and give feedback. Plus she packed us the leftovers.
Tis all for now. This weather is crazy beautiful. It is making me go out and do things instead of stay in and study! AH! Senioritis why! Only a few more days left!! LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO. MY LAST FINAL IS MAY 20. OMG HOLY CRAP THAT IS  17 DAYS FROM NOW!?!? MY YOUTH IS DWINDLIN?!

Amirah

Quote of the week: "Why all the black ones gotta be at the botoom? See what I'm saying? ITS RACIAL" -  multiethnic lit professor, on munchkins

No comments:

Post a Comment