Friday, May 15, 2015

Many things happening...

Hi, everyone!

It's late on a Friday night, and I'm exhausted. It's the end of the semester (I sat in my last class ever yesterday. What?! ), and a lot of things are going on. Finals, the medical school application process, senior events, wrapping up my involvement in student organizations, graduation stuff, planning for my summer job, and a bunch of personal things as well. Ahhh. It's a lot, but I know I can do it with the help of my calendar, my breathing, and sleep. haha.

I went to my last MSC meeting today. I've enjoyed going to these meetings all year and seeing how events get planned and how ideas become something tangible. I hope it's something that gets continually better over the years, and I hope that you all get involved with it if you choose to come to Macaulay. :)

I had a lot of awesome food this week. haha

Monday: buffet at Red Olive (they have all kinds of good stuff) and a lamb shawarma sandwich at the King of Falafel and Shawarma food truck in Astoria (good price and awesome flavor)

Wednesday: all you can eat buffet at Andaz (I've talked about this place before, and it's a must try. I ate way too much and was like a waddling penguin afterwards. haha)

Thursday: Cheesecake at Eileen's (I've also talked about Eileen's before. Definitely the best cheesecake that I've had. Soft and creamy and just perfect.)

Friday: Pizza at the MSC meeting courtesy of Macaulay (cheesy goodness as always)

I also took 2 exams this week, and I'm hoping that I did well on them. Sigh. Exam anxiety is one part of college that I won't miss. Luckily, many med schools are pass/fail now so there's less of a stress.

I also got both sets of graduations tickets (Macaulay and Hunter) on Monday. Ayy. And I also have both sets of caps and gowns. So exciting.

I'll be writing a paper this weekend. I'm going to try to make it as painless for myself as possible. Just get it done so that I can move on to other things on my to-do list. That means more focusing, less time on BuzzFeed. haha

S.

For this last semester, I've decided that I'll share one cool/interesting/thought-provoking thing that I happen to run across during the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment