Sunday, April 29, 2012

Saturday Night Musings

Hello everyone.

It's a Saturday night and I'm sitting at home listening to some music and of course writing this blog post. I've been trying to write my Seminar paper all day and I've made some progress but I've still got a lot to write. 
The end of the semester is always the toughest because a lot of papers are due and tests start getting harder. Finals are right around the corner too. But I figure I'll be alright. I managed to get through last semester in one piece. haha
Registration for Fall 2012 is this Tuesday and it's sure to be stressful as everyone rushes to get the classes they want. A semester in college is just not the same without that stressful day. :p
I can't believe freshmen year is almost over. It seems like yesterday that I was on Governor's Island on the first day of freshmen orientation. I remember how new and exciting it all felt. The possibilities seemed endless. 
I've had a great year. I've met some amazing people and learned a lot about myself.
I guess the most important thing I've learned is to stay true to myself and not get lost in all the craziness that this life can throw at us.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. <3

 Quote of the week:


A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
~Max Muller

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment