Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's a small world after all

In the throes of writing a Genetics lab report, I am taking a "study break", a.k.a procrastinating, whilst my brown noise machine ( simplynoise.com - the best way for me to do work in the loud conditions of my floor) is on full blast.

I came across this article on the background reasons for why people pick their pets from shelters. Having adopted my Jack Russell Terrier-Hound/mutt mix, Ginger, from my local shelter, I was obviously interested in not only the article, but the paper.

The first thing I noticed when I went to the related study was that an individual from Hunter was a co-author of the study!

It's quite funny and cool to see Hunter all over the place.

http://shine.yahoo.com/animal-nation/aspca-study--pretty-pups-picked-first-at-shelters.html

No comments:

Post a Comment