Tuesday, May 6, 2014

:/ It's Been A While...

Hey guys. I'm doing my best at a sheepish expression over here, even though you can't see it. I'd like to say that I've been really busy, running around doing this and that - simply not having a single second to just sit down and write about what I'm doing. That would be a lie. I've simply been having large bouts of writer's block. I do quite a lot of creative writing, on a normal basis, but since I had run into a block there, I was just uninspired over here. Not a great excuse, but the best I have. Since I'm up early this morning (registration day!!), I thought I would finally come here and update you guys on what exactly I've been doing with my life.

As you all know, I'm taking five classes. I think they're going pretty well, it's hard to tell though really. This will be my last semester taking a Macaulay Seminar course, and I'm really enjoying the group project that I'm doing. It's not something I would have ever come up with on my own, and on Sunday we managed to go outside and actually do things for the project. Of course, that wasn't too great because yesterday I woke up to my feet killing me after a lot of walking over the weekend. I blistered both of my feet last week, because I'm silly and wore just the completely wrong heels to see a play, and although they're quite a bit better, the walking was not fun for my feet.

But I saw this play, "The Cripple of Inishmaan," on Tuesday and it was just absolutely amazing. It was hilarious, and well-written, and the acting was great. Daniel Radcliffe was the lead role, and although his accent wavered sometimes, overall he was amazing. That's the second live show that I have seen Daniel Radcliffe in, as I saw him in "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" back when he was in that.

As I said, registration is today and so I've got to go head to school. Normally I wouldn't just aim to be in school for registration (although you're recommended to, in case you run into any issues), but I've got class less than a half an hour after my time and wouldn't be able to make it in. So, good luck to everyone who has registration today and later this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment