Monday, November 4, 2013

Pics Or It Didn't Happen: Happiness Edition

Alright, so there are a lot of things that are really cool going on in my life, so I took some time to take some photos off my phone. And now I'lm going to spam you all with them. These are just some things that have really made me happy over the past few weeks.



1. Someone DREW me in under 3 minutes and got an excellent likeness, then gave it to me.


2. I saw Andrea Gibson! I mentioned this before, but I was in the SECOND ROW. SHE WAS RIGHT THERE GUYS. SHE SMILED AT ME.


3. I met Nicole Reynolds, a musician and poet, at the same concert as Andrea Gibson. She's really sweet!

4. My friend met Mary Lambert!!!! (She's the one who sings the really lovely refrains for the Macklemore song Same Love.) She performed at that concert and I swear to you she is the funniest person I have ever seen on stage.

5. For some reason, the city plants cabbages around the trees in the fall. They look better than dead plants, I guess. They make me really happy. But they make me think that we could plant things that grow food in the little tree-gardens year round, and that would be a better use of the space.



6. The Highline at sunset!!!! A week ago I got to walk the Highline with my friend Sam. The Highline is a park with lots of art instillations along an old elevated train track in the West Village, and we walked the whole thing.
7. This is Sam. Isn't he a cutie? He's showing off the next thing that makes me happy: Sweater Weather!!! I really love being able to wear cute sweaters without coats and be comfortable.

8. Sam's comics. He's an amazing artist, and like most of us, his notes are covered in doodles. Except his look about 300000 times better than mine. I'm not complaining though - not when I get gems like these sent to me on an almost daily basis.
























No comments:

Post a Comment