Thursday, January 31, 2013

Start of Something New

While my classes may not be as interesting this semester, with a drawing class of not so great reputation and four GER classes, I'm already liking my new schedule! Wednesdays and Fridays off allow me to do the brunt of my work so I can relax on the weekend and class days. The more time I have to myself, the more I get to focus on things like exercise and eating well, decorating my room, and doing things I actually enjoy instead of stressing about school work. World Cup VI may seem far away, but we've already started getting more serious about more intense practices (which I will soon hold weekly at Brookdale if you want to drop by) and fundraising. In fact, the Macualay Video Game Tournament this Saturday will be a blast while helping us get to Florida, and any donation to our indiegogo will curb the cost of our plane tickets and reward you with a nifty prize! I hope to see many of you Saturday 1pm at the Macaulay building!

There will be snacks

No comments:

Post a Comment