Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back Into the Swing of Things!

I'm currently sitting in HW 506 with the rest of Flagship (that's the Chinese program that I've been in since last summer) so I definitely know that the new semester has started. We were given cake today which was yummy, so that was good, but now they're telling us about more tests we have to take. Yesterday was my first day of classes even though the semester officially started on Monday (I have Mondays and Wednesdays off) but that meant that I was at school until after 9pm because my last class is very late. However, even though a lot of my friends thought I was crazy for staying so late, I found that I made it through all four classes and wasn't too exhausted by the end. So the moral of the story is to make your schedule fit your preferences and don't let other people's prejudices sway your judgement of your own time management. Now, I must go to listen to how to write a resume... in Chinese. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment