Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sixty degree Weather and British professors

The start to my final semester as an undergraduate couldn't be better. I'm taking three classes with friends, so I know I won't fall behind. On top of that, my professors see, pretty awesome! As in, I have one who has the awesomest British/ welsh/Irish accent in the world, another who cracks the best jokes. All my professors are very passionate about their subjects and love to teach, so I know I'll learn a lot in a great environment.

I had originally had 17.5 credits for this semester, but I decided to drop a class because of the amount of work and lab time needed, and how it made running to physics lecture unbearable. Plus I realized, this is the last semester I have to take non science classes before entering dental school. AND I'm a second semester senior, so I guess I'm entitled to having an easy schedule. But just because I'm now at 13.5 credits, each of my interesting classes do have a considerable amount of small busywork, so hopefully it won't be overwhelming at the middle of the semester.

I'm now taking physics 2, Christian theology, ubiquitin/proteasome seminar, and the Greek and Latin roots of English. Along with this climate change proving 60 degree weather which is a nice respite from last week's bone chilling weather ( I seriously thought I was about to get pneumonia in the dorm because of the lack of heat one night!),  I am super duper excited, and can't wait to see what the semester holds!



No comments:

Post a Comment