Wednesday, January 30, 2013

murky days

It's only the third day and the word that keeps coming to mind is BOGGED, because I am already bogged downnnnnnnnn. I've been swamped with readings. How long can I flood readers with these muddy concepts and words?
(Dying at this)
Anyway, because I like to detail how much cruddy reading I have to do, here is the list:
-3 chapters for microbiology next week
-3 chapters for microbio lab, quiz next week
-5 chapters for anatomy lab, quiz next week
-1 massive 50 page chapter for anatomy lecture for next week
I'm already behinddddd!
However, I have been sleeping a little earlier and waking up around 7 AM every day so far. I hope this stays throughout the semester. Maybe left over jet lag is good for you! I also have found that like..exercising..or.going for a run..despite the odd weather..has helped me manage my time a little better, because it makes me start the day earlier! Hope I keep up with it.
Random statement/tip of the week (being organized about these, finally, instead of jumbling them up in my body paragraphs up there): Sauce from trader joe's is AMAZINGGG and makes all food delectable! Credit to Prahelika Gadtaula (if she ever sees this) for inspiring my food with her smart and interesting and neat food buys. (Honestly though. I bought pears for half a year because she bought one on the way home once. She just eats good stuff.)

Amirah

PS - OMG! Remember how I was all "I don't like bagels that much" well my mom got some from panera and I've been eating them and they're good breakfast material!!! I do like them some more now!!! Why this is notable news I'm not sure- but now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment