Friday, March 9, 2012

My My My My....

This blog entries become progressively shorter and more spread out as the semester continues. Its incredible that we are almost half way done. Its been ridiculously insane these past few weeks as I try to juggle chemistry lab into my already filled schedule. Its incredible how I spend my entire weekend working just on my chemistry lab report. Other that, the rest of my classes are alright. Psychology of human sexuality is still though the top class for amazingly strange revelations and information. I love psychology so much I'm going to declare my major. Over the summer, one of the best things about Macaulay is that we can take summer classes, 8 credits. I want to get rid of my GERs and will be taking US 152/ Civil War to Present. I think its much more relevant than studying about the colonial period. My second choice is Psych Stat, and this is why I'm declaring my major now. Hopefully, I can switch from my current regular STAT course to specifically psychology stat, especially since 258 is a pre requisite for many other higher level psych courses than I'm itching to take. Alrighty......back to Chem Lab!!!! Also looking forward to my seminar's walk to Greenpoint Williamsburg on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment