Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bio Test, Spring Weather, Brighton Beach

Hello. =)

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday. 
I am not a big fan of losing an hour of sleep starting today. College students need every minute of sleep that we can get. haha
I had a big biology test this past Thursday which I am glad is behind me now. I spent a good part of last week trying to memorize and fully understand all the topics. I hope I did well.
For my Seminar 2 class, we have to create a webpage about a particular theme relating to Jewish and Mexican migration and culture. My professor has started giving us instructions on how to start the research and how to build the website. It's definitely going to be a challenging project and one that will take a lot of time, but I think it'll be a rewarding experience.
We were blessed with some fantastic weather on Thursday and we will have some great weather this whole week as well. I can already smell spring in the air...
Yesterday, I went to Brighton Beach in Brooklyn with a friend. It was cold, but I had a good time. I love the peace that I feel when I go there. The beach seemed endless and I could have walked forever on the sand. It's just a nice break from the hectic lives that we all lead.
 


Quote of the Week:

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.
 
~Helen Keller

S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment