Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer is here!!!

Done, finally done! I do like finals week - it's a great reason to spend days at a time home in one's pajamas reading all day, and it's very focussed. This was a semester of extreme ups and downs (in life as well as grades) and finals seem to have gone the same: some went well, others less so.

But for now, I'm just thinking about about the extreme busy-ness of another variety that's about to ensue. First, a whirlwind week and a half of semi-relaxing: my brother's graduation tomorrow, a science fellowship poster presentation on Thursday, going to a really neat-sounding theater show with all old friends, my boyfriend's going away party Saturday, and then a few days of trying to pack up stuff for a major apartment rearranging that will occur when the brother moves back home. Second, a week in Vermont teaching at a dog camp (don't ask, but it's the best job ever!). And third, immediately after Vermont, I'm heading off to suburban Baltimore to spend eight weeks at a neuroscience lab at Johns Hopkins.

And right now, I've discovered this cool thing called television...

No comments:

Post a Comment