Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finals!

I'm happy to report that one week from today, I will be entirely, 100% done with finals and with the spring 2010 semester (well, except for a research paper I'm writing, but that's for my internship not for school so it doesn't entirely count), relaxing in festivities after watching my brother, and the rest of the MHC Hunter 2010 class, graduate at Lincoln Center. It will be much fun.

Sadly, the 6 days in between now and then will probably not be much fun at all. My schedule currently looks like this: wake up at 7, study German for an hour, work on CHC report (finished it today! Hoorah), study biology at the library all afternoon, come home to study chemistry all evening, work on poster for research presentation till ~12:30/1, go to sleep, repeat. Yuck. So I'm choosing to concentrate on that nice post-final feeling and it's impending real-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment