Thursday, March 4, 2010

Midterms Madness

Today was my first midterm in Biology 202 (Cell Bio) and needless to say, it was as hard as expected. (Midterms are cumulative tests, and most science classes and large lectures are graded entirely on them unless there's a lab.) It's the same in every class when it comes to the first assignment or test: it's the barometer by which to measure the rest of the semester. Cell Bio isn't getting any easier from this point onwards, but at least now I know the types of questions the professor is most likely to ask. Probably the most annoying aspect of the entire test, despite the vagueness of the questions, was the post-baccalaureate directly to my left banging his head against the wall and causing vibrations in our entire row.

However, with this hurdle in my week passed, I can look forward to discussions about religion, Chemistry clickers (my Saturday Chem class always has a thirty minute electronic test), and Ellis Island for my Honors Seminar. Things are looking up. :/

-Kunwal

No comments:

Post a Comment