Thursday, March 18, 2010

Degree audited!

Just dropped off my Degree Audit Form at OASIS, after having the Thomas Hunter Honors Program sign off on it, after getting my major and minor departments to sign off on it, which took forever (I had to see a specific advisor in the French dept, because the minor requirements are still being finalized after the whole thing was overhauled last spring; this advisor's office hours were during one of my classes, so I had to wait till a class was canceled). It was surprisingly anticlimactic. I didn't even have to show ID. I just dropped it off and that was that. Didn't even have to show ID or key in my SSN or any of the usual hoops one jumps through.


But speaking of ID, I went and got myself a nifty new holder for my Legal Aid ID card (see pic to right). It has a belt clip and everything. This is so that I don't accidentally leave it in my pants when I do laundry. Again. Mind you, it survived the first time--even the dryer--without scratching or even fading, though it did come out a bit warped; still, it doesn't seem like the sort of thing I want to do routinely.


Oh, and I also just had my first midterm yesterday. Law & Lit. Fun stuff. It was open-book. This is my preparation for it, in all its Post-Itted glory. Because Post-Its just make one feel secure, you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment