Monday, March 29, 2010

Cold Days, Cold Nights

Thus far, spring break has sprung nothing but horrid weather to its dearest lovers. I was excited to enjoy the time off and splurge this break, but it has come to my attention that the first few days have not been enjoyable at all. And to testify to this matter, I stayed in all day today, too annoyed by the frigid weather to go out. Not to mention, being so bored that I fell asleep late afternoon - this is the reason I am up blogging/ranting away at the moment.
Now, according to the weather man, the terrible conditions are scheduled (sheduled?) to improve come Wednesday, but that is just an awful while away! I am certainly not enjoying the time off as of now, but who knows? Perhaps, I will win the lottery tomorrow, in spite of losing the battle for good weather... too bad I never bought a ticket.
On that note, I will rest my rant and engage in CSI: Miami... because when the weather fails, David Caruso does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment