Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hey everyone! I hope your break is treating you well!

This first semester has certainly been a ride, and I’m thankful to have come out of my very first semester of college alive. It’s been such a roller coaster experience.

There’s been the ups: the overwhelming rush of transitioning into college, finding new interests, and making new friends. On the other hand, there’s certainly been the downs, like finding out that input doesn’t necessarily equal output, or when my grandfather died during the middle of the semester (which is the reason why I haven’t been posting very much on the MacBlog, and I apologize).
Regardless, I am very thankful for what this first semester has offered me, and I am even more thankful that’s it’s all over (for now, anyway).

Here was my Finals Week, summed up in a few gifs, some of which can be found on Buzzfeed's The 33 Stages of Finals Week:
The 33 Stages Of Finals Week
Disney. Buzzfeed, "The 33 Stages of Finals Week"


Buzzfeed, "The 33 Stages of Finals Week"

Sometimes a few reminders were needed to keep myself from veering off-track...


Disney, found on tumblr.com

The 33 Stages Of Finals Week
Disney. Buzzfeed, "The 33 Stages of Finals Week"


 
Nickelodeon, tvfort.com


But now that it’s all over…
Nickelodeon

Here’s to the Holidays and 2015 and the surprises that await us! 
...And the next Finals Week in May.


- Katherine V., 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment