Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gee, there's a lack of updates

and right when the readers need them most!

To be honest, we're all super busy. Classes end in 2 or 3 weeks, finals are SOON, and workloads are becoming more and more daunting.

Some things I'm considering this week:

1. Weekly op-eds for my Critical Perspective class, plus a paper on A Modest Proposal this week and a paper on Mark Twain next week.
2. A creative project (a short story, for me), plus two more books and STILL trying to figure out Michel Foucault for Sexuality and American Culture.
3. My final group project for CHC, which involves profiling and proposing changes for developing areas of NYC.
4. 3 or 4 more of Freud's works, plus a final, the format of which is still a mystery.
5. A German final in a few weeks.
6. Internship applications for the Fall, which I should submit before I leave for Germany.
7. LEAVING FOR GERMANY IN A MONTH AND A HALF
8. Baking 12 or so dozen cookies for Macaulay Arts Night.

The cookies are sort of unique to me, but this is pretty typical. But it's also fun work. I won't be too burnt out...

Cookies will help.

- Katharine

No comments:

Post a Comment