Monday, April 12, 2010

Allergies, Work, and Allergies


Achoooo!
Achooo!
Achoo!
Oh, how I hate being sick. I suddenly came down with a cold and allergy duo that has been plaguing me for the past several days, and, for some reason, my vitamin C tablets have done nothing for me. That said, it has been a pain trying to get work done... especially reading. The scent of the pages causes me to sneeze and punctuate every other sentence with a slew of "achoos." When will it go away?
It has recently dawned on my that my first year of college is drawing to an end, and quickly at that. The time gently flew by as I basked in the new found freedom and reveled in the continuous company of friends. All this will have to go into a three month stasis come May 28th, which is the day I must pack my belongings and resume life at home, a place in which I now feel out-of-place. I guess I'll just have to get used to the idea. Hopefully, my allergies subside so that I can work in peace and enjoy the remaining of my stay at the Brookdale Dormitory. Happy reading 'til next time.

-Chevon

No comments:

Post a Comment