Sunday, January 22, 2012

School!

All in all, I'd say I really am ready for the new semester. I am actually really looking forward to school, something I never thought I'd say. Not only do I get to go back to the dorm and see my friends, but I'm actually excited about going to class. I like doing well and applying myself. I'm pretty determined to do well this semester and I can't wait to apply this energy

Anthro-Human Evolution, and Statistical Psychology are most likely going to be what require most of my time. So that will mean a lot of studying in the ambulance and a lot of late night outline creating. I wonder if I will look back at this time in my life through a romantic lens and if all of this will seem very artistic. Maybe I should study at a bakery or read in Washington Square Park.

Bye.
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment