Saturday, February 14, 2015

V-Day and Growing Up

Hey, everyone!

Late night Friday post. It's been a week full of surprises for me that I'm still processing. haha I may be graduating soon, but college still has a few things to show me before we part ways...

You know, ever since I turned 18, I've told myself "You're an adult now." But I haven't fully stepped into those shoes until recently. I'm not sure what's changed. I think it's just new experiences that have shown me new perspectives. I feel like I'm finally coming into my adult self. Feeling more like a woman than a girl. It makes me realize that we can't snap our fingers and suddenly become something. Most of the time, it happens slowly and without us noticing until the transformation has already happened.

On Sunday, I went to the first Macaulay Scholars Council meeting of the semester. Macaulay fed us pizza because they're awesome. :) There were some good ideas thrown around so I'm excited to see some new developments this semester.

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day. Ooh la la. haha If you have a SO, enjoy some time together however you want to. Dinner, movies, cuddling on the couch, whatever you like.

If you're single, don't fret, spend the day doing whatever you like. And don't worry so much about being single. Life always has surprises for us....

Here are some dating tips that I wrote up last year. Enjoy. I'm no relationship expert but I think all college students see dating done so wrong so many times and we end up figuring out how it should be done.

May you all love and be loved the way that you want to. <3

S.

For this last semester, I've decided that I'll share one cool/interesting/thought-provoking thing that I happen to run across during the week:

A man writes a letter to his wife every day for nearly 40 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment