Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hello everyone!
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there! <3
It's a gorgeous day in NYC and it finally feels like May.
There are only two days left in the semester and then finals and then freedom! haha
I think this will be my last blog post for the semester. But I might do some blogging over the summer. I've really enjoyed blogging all year. It's been fun to reflect on what I do each week and tell you guys about it. I hope you've enjoyed reading about my adventures and random musings.
I hope you all have a fantastic summer. Make sure its filled with lots of laughter, sunshine, and creativity!

Quote of the week:
“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby 

Much Love <3

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment