Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just want to say hey, whats going on?

Hey all, I'm Joseph Cammarata.
I'm a Biology major (not pre-med!) in the class of 2012, currently working in a research laboratory upstairs in Hunter North. I've been there for a while now, so if any of you out there have any questions about science research (or the classes you have to take) just let me know them and I will give you my best answer. Anyway, when I'm not doing work for lab or class (hah) I spend a lot of my time invested in getting my friends to come over my house for dinner, as I love to have company. I also enjoy Spaghetti Westerns, old samurai movies, and riding my bike. Actually I just got a new Trek road bike which I have not yet had the chance to break in, but I can't wait to try it out.
Before I sign off I just want to tell you my favorite thing about Hunter.
There is so much going on behind the scenes!
So my advice to you is to go back behind some scene at our school and find out for yourself what is happening there, because sometimes its the stuff you don't learn from your professor that is the most interesting.

-Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment