Tuesday, October 20, 2009

OK - introductions for real now




Hi everyone,

So to get the blog juices flowing, maybe we can all introduce ourselves? Or should that be each introduce ourselves? That way we all know who we are (in case any of you is currently in doubt about who you are) and readers can always come back and check out who we are as well.

Anyway, I'm Celine, Betsy's newly appointed guardian angel apparently. I'm also a Sophomore Psychology major, Behavioral Neuroscience Concentration (which unfortunately sounds terrible pretentious). On the rare occasions when I'm not working... no never mind, not working doesn't actually happen.

I look forward to insightful intros from you all.

Celine

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I'm your first Follower. So let me introduce myself:

    My name's Johnny (or just John). I live in Toronto, Canada and, like you, have a Blogger blog to pretty much express my thoughts and all that jazz.

    I'm currently a working student, getting my diploma in General Arts and Sciences with the hopes of becoming an ESL instructor very soon.

    I'm looking forward to reading everyone's entries. Why don't you guys drop by my blog; maybe you'll find something you like too.

    (Just make sure to do it during recess or something. And if for whatever reason your profs catch you at my blog, tell him/her to follow me too.)

    Anyway, cheers everyone and keep on blogging.

    ^_^v


    My blogger link:
    http://www.asianawesome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete